Wednesday 21 January 2015

Student Spotlight


Anca-Maria J - Artist Interview

What media do you like best? Why is it appealing?

I like to use pen the most because you have high contrast and makes the artwork capture the attention of the eye.

Where can we see more of your artwork? Where have you exhibited your artwork besides this blog?

You can see more of my artwork on instagram.

I’ve also had my art exhibited at PAMA Art Gallery in Brampton, once in 2014, and another in May 2015.

What do you plan to do once you graduate?

I plan to go to Sheridan College for 2-3 years, and then transferring to OCAD (Ontario College of Art and Design) in Toronto. After that I plan to go into the field of tattooing. On the side I would also like to make artwork for art galleries, and sell my art with commission work.

No comments:

Post a Comment